Ballerup, Denmark August 30 2020
To make Live video from the tournament with score boards to YouTube, you must use "SportCam by Rankedin" app. Install app from the Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS). "SportCam by Rankedin" app have a two options: Stream Single Match or Court View. Court View streaming will create one broadcast in which the scoreboard will automatically switch between the next matches planned for the given court. 24 hours before the broadcast, you must activate the Live Streaming option in your YouTube account.
How To use SportCam by Rankedin App
How To Activate YouTube Live Streaming
How to Use E-Referee
How to schedule matches
Velkommen til turneringen for alle - ingen begrænsninger og ingen licens nødvendig. Just participate and play.
* Turneringen afholdes i Match Padel Ballerup søndag 30. august
* Der er en kvinderække og en herrerække
* 10 baner - plads til masser af spillere - kom bare!
* Alle garanteres mindst 3 kampe
* Seedning foretages udfra kendskab til niveau
* Tilmelding her på Rankedin - pris: 500 kr pr par til mobilepay 23842302 - skriv venligst ViaplayOpen på overførslen.
* Vinderne kvalificerer sig til regionale finaler og det er gratis at deltage i denne "næste runde"
* Turneringsprogram udsendes hurtigst muligt.
Eventuelle spørgsmål kan rettes til Lasse Vedersø på messenger, telefon 2384 2302 eller email Lassemikas@gmail.com
Ved afbud refunderes deltagergebyret kun, såfremt pladsen kan afsættes til anden side.
Det nedenstående er alt det med småt - du kan læse det, eller lade være. Det er ikke SÅ vigtigt :)
The local entry fee being the only fee. This is the only tournament fee that the players will pay. After the Local tournament, NENT will pay for all upcoming court costs etc. However, NENT will not cover travel expenses etc.
There are two tournaments, one for women and one for men.
The tournament is composed of four levels, described below. A winner is expected to play in the next tournament. If they cannot, they need to contact the local padel center and/or NENT so that the runner-up can move on to
the next tournament.
• Local tournament: 15. May – 15. September.
The first tournament is played at local padel centers all over the Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark.
• Regional tournament: 19. September – 4. October.
The winners from the local padel centers move on to the Regional tournament, together with some seeded players (see definition under “rules”).
The locations of the regional games in Denmark are Aarhus and Copenhagen.
Dansk Padel Forbund will give the players points to the national ranking.
• Domestic tournament: 17 – 25. October
The winners from the Regionals move on to the Domestic tournament. In Denmark, these are played in Copenhagen. Dansk Padel Forbund will give the players points to the national ranking.
• International tournament: 4 – 8 November
The winners from the domestic tournaments in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland move on to the International tournament. These will be played in Malmö (Sweden), during World Padel Tour’s Swedish Padel Open, and will be broadcasted live on Viaplay.
The prize for winning the Local tournament is a 3-months free Viaplay voucher.
The prize for winning the Regional tournament, is tickets to World Padel Tour’s Swedish Padel Open in Malmö, Sweden (04/11/2020 – 08/11/2020).
For winning the Domestic tournament, the team will be rewarded with padel equipment.
In the final, International tournament, the games will be broadcasted live on Viaplay. The winners will also receive a cash prize: 1st place: 40 000 SEK, 2nd place: 15 000 SEK, 3rd place 5 000 SEK
The need for Dansk (DPF) Spillerlicens IF a player wins the Local tournament.
If a player wins the Local tournament, then they have to have a spillerlicens before they play in the Regional tournament, which costs 150 DKK for a full year at Dansk Padel Forbund. This is because Dansk Padel Forbund will participate in the Regional and Domestic tournament and give the players points to the Danish national ranking. For them to do this, they require all players to have a Spillerlicens. They can easily get this at www.danskpadelforbund.dk.
This tournament is arranged by Nordic Entertainment Group Denmark A/S cvr-nr. 13 39 82 75
In general, World Padel Tour's official rules apply. However, the local centers have the last say.
• The local padel center decides on tournament type, e.g. single/double elimination, and which rules will be applicable at their court. NENT has received Dansk Padel Forbund’s approval in making this decision.
• A player may participate in several centers’ Local tournaments – until they win in one. Once having won, they may not participate in other Local tournaments of Viaplay Padel Open.
• The matches can be played on any court, inside or outside.
• A player cannot change their teammate in a tournament. Only in extreme situations (e.g. injury) can an exception be made. The local center decides.
• Elite players are asked to not play in this tournament, as this tournament is for amateurs.
Therefore, the top 20 male, and top 14 female players in Denmark’s national ranking may not participate. The names can be found below. NENT has received this list from Dansk Padel Forbund. While the national ranking might change over the year, NENT will not implement the changes. Meaning, NENT’s list stays the same for Viaplay Padel Open.
• To create a fun tournament for all, Viaplay Padel Open is introducing seeding. This means that players with strong records (either backed up by official ranking or by the padel center owner) might be able to proceed to the Regionals without playing the Local tournament. To sign up as a seeded player, the player asks their local center, who takes on the discussion with NENT’s Emina Salic. The deadline to sign up as a seeded player is 26th of June. Should the application be approved, there will be a symbolic entry fee to the Regional tournament.